These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. SCA Hygiene Products UK Limited, Southfields Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 3EJ (The Promoter).
Eligibility & Timings
2. These prize draws are open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over only, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
3. Promotional dates 16/09/16 to 16/10/16, Weekly draws close 23/9, 30/9, 07/10 and last one on 16/10/16.
How to enter:
4. No purchase necessary.
5. To enter, entrants must visit the Oooops Moments UK Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Oooops-moments-471110706382097/?fref=ts&ref=br_tf and click on the ‘No One Told Me’ app or visit www.noonetoldme.co.uk. Users must submit their #noonetoldme moment and enter their full name, address, email address and date of birth details on the official form and submit. The submission will be no more than 200 characters and can be uploaded via Facebook public account or www.noonetoldme.co.uk only. ROI only: Entrants must answer a question of skill to enter.
6. No responsibility will be accepted for submitted entries which are incomplete, incorrectly completed, not received for whatever reason or for any technical or other error that may arise with any entry.
7. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be disruptive. Bulk, trade, agencies or third party or automated entries are not permitted, and will be disqualified.
8. There are a total of 4 Love2Shop £50 voucher prizes to be won and a grand prize of a UK overnight city break for two people to London, Birmingham or Manchester with a £500 Selfridges voucher to spend. There will be 1 voucher winner chosen from all valid entries each week within 7 working days of the various draw closing dates. The grand prize winner will be selected from all valid entries across the promotional period within 7 working days of the 16th October 2016. Entrants agree that:
I. All information that you submit about yourself is accurate and up to date;
II. All Content that you submit is accurate, reflects your true opinion, and is based upon your actual experience with the product being reviewed;
III. The Content you submit is original and was created by you;
IV. The Promoter and its affiliates may use the Content or parts of the content for promotional and other purposes as set forth in these Rules and you will not be entitled to any compensation for such use.
You further agree that you shall not submit any Content:
V. That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
VI. That infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, rights of publicity rights of privacy, moral rights or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights;
VII. That encourages or advocates any unlawful or unauthorized behaviour or activity or violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation
VIII. That is offensive, obscene, vulgar, or is inappropriate for a public, family friendly, and pet-friendly forum;
IX. That is, or may be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, threatening or harassing to any individual or entity;
X. That includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
XI. That contains any computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, but not the obligation, to:
I. Monitor or review the Content you have submitted;
II. To remove or refuse to post any Content submitted that The Promoter deems in its sole discretion to be inappropriate or violate any of these Terms and Conditions without giving you notice;
III. The Promoter does not guarantee that you will have any recourse to edit or delete any Content you have submitted. Approved reviews are generally posted within 72 hours. However, The Promoter has the right to remove or refuse to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not The Promoter, are responsible for the Contents of your submission. None of the Content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of The Promoter, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees
10. By uploading or submitting any Content, you automatically grant The Promoter a world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, transferrable license to publicly display or re-display, use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or distribute such Content and/or incorporate such Content into any form, medium or technology whatsoever (including but not limited to The Promoter’s websites, third party websites, online and offline advertising, marketing and promotional materials) throughout the world that is used by The Promoter or its agents in connection with the promotion or marketing of The Promoter, and its products and services. You represent and warrant to The Promoter that you own all Content and/or have the unencumbered legal right to grant the above-referenced license to The Promoter, with respect to all Content that you submit. You also recognise that such materials do not infringe on any third party copyrights or other third party intellectual property rights. Release and Indemnification You agree to release, indemnify and hold The Promoter, its parent, affiliated and subsidiary companies (and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees, and agents) harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or rights of a third party.
Selecting a winner and notification:
11. The winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the various closing dates
Weekly Draw 1 – Closes 23/9,
Weekly Draw 2 – Closes 30/9,
Weekly Draw 3 – Closes 07/10
Weekly Draw 4 and Grand Prize 16/10/16
Via an independently verified, randomised computer process within 7 working days of the promotion closing date.
12. The winner will be notified via email using the email address provided at the original time of entry within 7 working days of the closing date to start the claim verification process. If the winner cannot be contacted after 28 working days from original notification, or is unable to take the prize, they shall be disqualified and will lose their entitlement to the prize (which will subsequently be awarded to a reserve entrant selected at the time of the initial prize allocation).
13. The Weekly £50 Love2Shop vouchers will be dispatched to the relevant winners’ addresses within 48 hours of verifying the winners. The vouchers will be purchased from highstreetvouchers.com. See https://www.highstreetvouchers.com/gift/terms-conditions for terms and conditions.
14. The grand prize winner will win an overnight UK city break in a choice of the following locations: London, Birmingham or Manchester.
15. The grand prize includes a 1 night stay in a 3* (minimum) hotel in a twin or double room and breakfast for 1 morning.
16. The overnight city break must be taken before 7th October 2017.
17. The £500 Selfridges vouchers included in the grand prize will be dispatched to the relevant winners’ addresses within 48 hours of verifying the winners. The vouchers will be purchased from http://www.selfridges.com/. See http://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/content/gift-card-terms for terms and conditions.
18. The grand prize winner and their guest (if relevant), must be over 18 and may be required to provide proof of age and identity and any documentation as reasonably required to validate their eligibility to claim the prize.
19. The grand prize winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest (if relevant) when participating in the prize and expected to comply with any third party Terms and Conditions that form part of the prize. Failure to comply with these terms may result in the winner and/or guest forfeiting the prize. Bookings must be made via Golden Goose Promotions.
20. Travel to and from London, Birmingham or Manchester is not included.
21. Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable;
22. If a booking is cancelled, no alternative prize will be issued;
23. Any costs or expenses not expressly included in the Prize pursuant to these Terms and Conditions including without limitation, car parking charges, additional excursions or attractions, any unspecified transfers will be the sole responsibility of the winner and their guest (if relevant);
24. Hotel rooms are subject to availability;
25. The Promoter will pay the cost of the standard room plus related room taxes; and
26. The winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights, damages, late charges and services together with related taxes.
27. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable service provider (such as the hotel at which the winner and their guest stays) which must be complied with by the winner and their guest in full. The winner is advised to check all booking materials and prize information on receipt.
28. A winner’s letter and a confirmation document detailing accommodation details will be sent out to the winner within 28 days of confirming all the details. All names given must be correct and any changes the winner wants to make are chargeable to them. The document and prize is only valid for the winner (and guest if applicable) detailed. No cancellations or amendments can be made after the booking has been confirmed.
29. The prizes are not transferable. The Prizes are as stated. No cash alternative will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, should the product become unavailable for any reason, with an alternative of equal or higher value.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner including, but not limited to, any entrant’s identity (which they must provide in 14 days), and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding.
31. Both the 4 weekly and the grand prize winner’s details (full name and county) will be made available on request, for a minimum of three months from the date of winner acceptance, to those writing to: Media Bounty Ltd, Unit G, 11 Bell Yard Mews, 175 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3TN (The Administrator)
32. By entering the promotion, prize winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and/or, statements made by the entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs taken as part of the Promotion.
33. Entrants will require Internet access to the website or an active public Facebook, account in order to enter the promotion. If you do not have a Facebook account entrants will need to create one in order to participate via this method – you will require an active email address in order to do this.
35. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter or Administrator, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner. Names cannot be amended.
36. It is the responsibility of the winner to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of acceptance in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter, The Administrator, nor its fulfilment agent can be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance.
37. Bulk requests or entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete, multiple or illegible requests and those which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means, that person’s requests will be disqualified and any sample award will be void.
38. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
i. any submissions that are lost or delayed due to faulty, failed or erroneous electronic data transmissions
ii. communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption
iii. claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet.
39. In the event of exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment
40. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding in all promotional matters
41. This promotion is governed by English Law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts
42. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing information to the Promoter and not to the aforementioned. By entering the promotion all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook.
43. The Promoter reserves the right to modify or terminate these Terms and Conditions for any reason, without notice, and without liability to you, or any third party. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions so that you are apprised of any changes.
44. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify these Terms and Conditions or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.